Houston employment law attorney Chukwudi “Chuck” Egbuonu is the firm’s founder and managing partner. He represents plaintiffs in complex civil and business litigation, including labor and employment matters, business and property disputes, personal injury and wrongful death cases. As an attorney, he has always had a desire to advocate for the voiceless, and to fight tirelessly for the “little guy.” Chuck has represented individuals in single plaintiff and class action lawsuit across Texas and throughout the nation.
The Law Office of Chukwudi Egbuonu Is Here to Help
In recent years, Chuck has prosecuted and obtained significant settlements in numerous personal injury, employment, and business litigation cases, including class action cases. He also represents clients in complex business litigation, serves regularly as lead or co-counsel in complex civil cases, and often represents professionals in a range of administrative grievance and criminal matters.
Chuck is an eloquent and persuasive trial attorney with the unique ability to present arguments in a manner that is easily understood by juries and judges. His remarkable combination of skills as a trial lawyer gives him a unique edge in effectively representing clients.
- State of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- J.D., Texas Southern University, magna cum laude
- B.A., Tarleton State University